Thursday, April 15, 2021 – The Louis Carr Internship Foundation is proud to present the selections for the 2021 LCIF Internship program! For 18 years, the Louis Carr Internship Foundation has dedicated its efforts to improve diversity in corporate America–this invaluable foundation provides a platform for students of color to gain practical experience with paid internships.
Join us in recognizing and honoring the following students for their acceptance into the LCIF 2021 program:
- Daikira Brown Turner – National Louis University
- Jaicee Christian – Alabama State University
- Onyx Clemons – Lincoln University
- Marvin Dailey – Alabama State University
- Valorie Laudarji – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Kennedy Mitchell – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Sydni-Anne Pearson – University of Missouri-Columbia
- Tatsu Rivera – Skidmore College
- Brynne Spears – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Inique Wilson – California State University San Marcos
We are already proud of our 2021 LCIF Interns and are excited to be a part of their professional development and future career!